2013年5月17日金曜日

Journal B.


     I will write about my friend Akane. She is one of my best friends from high school.

She and I were member of student council in our school for three years.

Feature of her is big eyes. Her eyes are so shining, it is like stars.

She has a cat in her house. Her eyes are similar to the cat’s eyes. It is very very cute!!!

     Also, she is very kind for everyone who is around her.

When we were second grade, I was troubled with my works of student council.

Then she gave me some accurate advices. It helped me very well. I thank her so much.

     She is good at drawing pictures. She was a member of art club when she was a junior high school student.

She designed sticker when our school festival was held 2011and 2012.

Many people bought stickers her designed. I was so happy to see it. Of course, she was happy too.

Also, she is good at music. She can play the piano and she can sing very well.

Her father is a tuner of a piano, so she has spent her life with piano from her childhood. That’s why she is good at music.

     I think that Akane has strong “right brain”.

It is because she is good at art and music very well, but she is not good at math a little.

     I would like to meet her after a long time. I love her so much.

1 件のコメント:

  1. It's interesting that you seem to have decided what a face shape or voice tells you about strangers because of the people you know well and the kinds of faces and voices they have. I'll bet that a lot of people make decisions about strangers that way - by comparing with what is familiar. Hmmmm!

    Journal A = 240+ words = 6 APs!!

    Akane sounds like a really sweet friend. I'm glad you enjoy her so much! I agree, it seems like her right brain is better.

    Journal B = 240+ words = 6 APs!!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除