2013年5月17日金曜日

Journal A.


I think that it is easy to guess what people are like by judging the shape of people’s faces, the sound of their voices and their brood types.

First, I think about the shape of people’s faces. I think people with round faces are very intelligent. In fact, my mother has round face. She is very smart. I also think that people with rectangular faces control their feelings, but they are intelligent and creative. For example, my father has rectangular face. He always keeps his presence of mind.

 Second, I think about the sound of people’s voices. I think people who has high tone voice are excited easily and selfishness. Also, they have strongly self-assertion. On the other hand, people who have low tone voice can respond to calm deposition and their self-control is strong.

 Finally, I think about brood types. I think that people with A type form a plan for everything finely and acts carefully. Furthermore, they make an effort to protect a rule and a rule carefully. My father is  tipical this type. B type person is bright person, but they tend to run to the action which sometimes does not consider objectivity. My mother is this type. O type person has them target firmly, and they strive to move forward toward it continuously. My younger sister is this type. AB type person manages things well dexterously.

 That is why I think that these things are useful to guess what people are like.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿