2013年6月29日土曜日

Journal D.


              17, May is my birthday. The day of this year, my family celebrated my 19th birthday. My mother bought a big cake with many strawberries, and my father and younger sister sang “Happy Birthday.” I was very glad. One week later, my friends celebrated my birthday and our friend’s birthday at the house is lived one of us. We got so many presents and a paperboard with messages from them. Last Friday, my senior in our college took me to eat dinner. Many people around of me celebrated my 19th birthday, I was moved so much.

              In our life, celebrations are so many. Birthdays, getting into college, getting some prizes... When we are celebrated from someone, we usually feel so happy. Feeling happiness gives us motivation. That is why, I think that celebrations are very important for us. I like celebrating to someone, and I also like celebrating from someone.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'd like to try Niku-sansyu yaki, and especially 4 Cheese okonomiyaki (thanks for the recommendation!) There is a GREAT okonomiyaki place we often go to with a lot of unique flavors and styles called Chibo. It's in the restaurant area in the top floors of the Tsuruya building. They'll make a picture with mayonnaise on the top of your okonomiyaki if you ask them to! Another student told us about it last year on her blog!

    Journal C = 160+ words = 4 APs

    Wow - your senpai took you our for dinner. I can imagine that made you feel special! I agree that celebrations motivate us to continue enjoying life and give us energy to keep working hard at our goals!

    Journal D = 140+ words = 3.5 APs
    Journal E,F = 0 APs

    Mr. W.

    返信削除